Explore the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C. at your own pace with a self-guided e-bike tour. Enjoy the beauty of the gardens and surrounding area while experiencing the ease and convenience of an electric bike.
Hoppy Hour Guided Tour
- Hybrid XXL (6′ 4″ – 6′ 6″)
- Hybrid XL (6′ 1″ – 6′ 4″)
- Hybrid Large (5′ 10″ – 6′ 1″)
- Hybrid Medium (5′ 6″ – 5′ 10″)
- Hybrid Small (5′ 2″ – 5′ 6″)
- Hybrid XS (4′ 10″ – 5′ 2″)
- City Cruiser Large (5′ 10″ – 6′ 1″)
- City Cruiser Medium (5′ 6″ – 5′ 10)
- E-Bike Large (5′ 10″ – 6′ 1″)
- E-Bike Medium (5′ 6″ – 5′ 10″)
- Pedal Bikes
Discover the beauty of Victoria, B.C. on this guided bike tour!
We start the tour at The Pedaler, located in the courtyard of the Huntingdon Manor. Look for the red awning. After we get you signed in, we will get you fitted for a helmet and onto a pedal bike. If you want a little more zoom, feel free to upgrade to an ebike. Let’s get this hoppy hour flowing!
One of our expert tour guides will take you on a guided ride on the way to some of the city’s best breweries. Be ready to wow your taste buds with beer flights at every stop! Remember, this is not your average pub crawl.
This tour is only available to guests with valid government identification and is over the age of 19 years old. Please inform of us of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Stops may differ depending on availability.
- All rentals include bike helmet, 3+ tastings
- Valid government ID is required
- This tour is only for 19+ years old