Discover the delicious food and drinks that Victoria, B.C. has to offer while pedaling around the city on a food and bike tour. Join us for an unforgettable foodie adventure!
Castles, Hoods and Legends Guided Tour
- Hybrid XXL (6′ 4″ – 6′ 6″)
- Hybrid XL (6′ 1″ – 6′ 4″ )
- Hybrid Large (5′ 10″ – 6′ 1″)
- Hybrid Medium (5′ 6″ – 5′ 10″ )
- Hybrid Small (5′ 2″ – 5′ 6″ )
- Hybrid XS (4′ 10″ – 5′ 2″ )
- City Cruiser Large (5′ 10″ – 6′ 1″)
- City Cruiser Medium (5′ 6″ – 5′ 10″)
- E-Bike Large (5′ 10″ – 6′ 1″)
- E-Bike Medium (5′ 6″ – 5′ 10″)
- Child Bikes (Ages 12-15)
- Pedal Bikes
- Child Bikes Ages 12-15
Explore the rich history and stunning vistas of Victoria, B.C. on a guided bike tour!
We start the tour at The Pedaler, located in the courtyard of the Huntingdon Manor. Look for the red awning. After we get you signed in, we will get you fitted for a helmet and onto a pedal bike. If you want a little more zoom, feel free to upgrade to an ebike. Let us show you that Victoria is not only beautiful but full of history as well!
Our most popular takes you to see some of our iconic landmarks. From the narrowest street in North America to the world’s tallest freestanding totem pole, you will be wow’d on this ride. Our guide will happily introduce you to local favourites such as Moss Rock, Cook Street Village and artistic Fernwood for you to explore on your own.
This tour will provide you with all the insight to why Victoria’s such a lovable city, filled with all the history and highlights!
All rentals include bike helmet