Our greatest priority is to respect the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Pedaler procedures to keep our visitors and staff healthy:
In order to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and staff, The Pedaler follows the following procedures:
- We adhere to the Leading Global Protocols for Covid issued by the World Travel and Tourism Association for adventure tourism companies.
- In particular, we sanitize every bike and other equipment used with medical grade disinfectant designed for coronavirus;
- We isolate and quarantine all equipment used for at least 24 hours; for helmets, 48 hours;
- We offer tap-pay, on-line booking and payment. Interactions can be held in the courtyard, with no need to come into the store
- We will deliver bikes;
- All staff are vaccinated and we wear masks for all interactions with customers.
Keep safe, and keep biking.